Grammarly is a must-have tool for every blogger and content writer…
I am using it since the first day of my blogging journey, I was not good at writing but Grammarly helped me a lot to improve my writing skills.
Grammarly is an online writing enhancement tool that helps you to fix your grammatical error while writing. It helps you fix your spelling mistakes as well as check for plagiarism.
It is a free and premium writing enhancement, available as Google Chrome Extension, Android App, MS Word Add-on, Windows application and other platforms too.
Table of Contents
Here is the list of main features of Grammarly:
- Critical grammar and spelling checks
- Vocabulary enhancement suggestions
- Genre-specific writing style checks
- Plagiarism detector that checks more than 16 billion web pages
- Check your writing across the web
- Access your personal editor via Grammarly.com
- Access your documents on multiple devices
- Integrate with Microsoft® Office (Windows only)
- Use native desktop apps (Windows and macOS)
- See definitions and synonyms via double clicks
- Catch contextual spelling and grammar mistakes
- Add words to your personal dictionary
- See explanations of grammar rules
- Get performance stats via email
Grammarly is available as free and premium both, but premium helps you better to improve your writing skills.
Here is the comparison between free and premium Grammarly.
Here is the Grammarly Pricing:
Grammarly Black Friday Deal
Grammarly is offering HUGE 55% OFF on their premium plan, this is the best time for you purchase Grammarly premium tool.
Note: Grammarly Black Friday Deal is expired now. Keep visiting this page or BOOKMARK IT, we will update this page with the Grammarly Black Friday 2020 Deal when the company officially announce it.
Here are the deal details:
- Deal: Get HUGE 55% OFF On Grammarly Premium
- Start Date: November 29
- End Date: December 2
- Coupon Code: No Coupon Code Required
How To Claim This Grammarly Black Friday Deal?
Click on this “Activate Deal“ link, it will redirect you to official Grammarly website.
You need to create a new Grammarly account or if you have already one you can use that too. And upgrade your account from free to premium by going to Account>Subscription.
Tell Grammarly what you need Grammarly for, and level of your writing skills.
Now you have two options, you can go with the Free plan or Level up with Premium. But I recommend you to buy Grammarly Premium because Grammarly is offering 55% OFF and you will not get this deal again.
Now you need to select a plan that suits your budget. There are three plans, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual.
Now the important step, you have two payment methods available. You can use Credit/Debit card or Paypal. Enter your payment details and make Checkout.
That’s It! You have got this Grammarly Black Friday deal.
Here are some more Black Friday 2020 deals for bloggers you will like to see:
- OptinMonster Black Friday Deal: Get 35% OFF On All Plans
- Beaver Builder Black Friday Deal-Get 25% OFF On New Purchase and Upgrades
- A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals: Save Up To 67% OFF
- MonsterInsights Black Friday Deal: HUGE 60% OFF On All Plans
- Cloudways Black Friday Deals: 40% OFF For 3 Months On All Plans
- 11+ Best Black Friday Web Hosting Deals & Discounts For 2020: Save Huge Money
- 50+ Best Black Friday 2020 Deals For Bloggers And Webmasters